Are you looking to get involved in a field that allows you to explore your talents and grow? We are always looking for people with passion and initiative to grow the team and contribute to the success of ZEROSPAM.
Who we are?
ZEROSPAM is a global cybersecurity leader that offers a 100% cloud email security service. The ZEROSPAM solution is a quality-based, enterprise-class, and reliable service. It is sold worldwide through a wide network of over 350 channel partners. ZEROSPAM has a strong reputation for excellence and has enjoyed steady growth in its inception in 2003. It is also ZEROSPAM is looking for the right candidate to join a dynamic and creative team that successfully develops and markets a winning SaaS in a $ 650B market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Under the supervision of the Software Development Lead Team, you will be in charge of:
- Participate to the evolution and the maintenance of existing systems.
- Analyze Business Issues and Developing Solutions.
- Functional and technical architecture
- Build, develop, test and test different software components
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- College or university diploma related to computer science;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web development;
- Ability to work in Agile mode with prototyping
- Strong experience in PHP language
- Experience handling SQL database
- Experience of GIT
- Experience in Laravel framework an asset
- Experience in Typescript and View.js an asset
- Ease to work on a Linux environment and asset
- Experience with email technologies an asset
- Experience with automated billing system
- Experience with the following Python frameworks is an asset
- Relevant Experience in the development of an asset
- Open minded and flexible on mandate;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to learn;
- French spoken and written, fluent in english.
- Creative and autonomous on mandate.
ZEROSPAM is a people-centric company. We know our best and strongest asset who we work with, which also extends to our partners and our customers!
Our offices are in Rosemont / Petite-Patrie. The atmosphere is relaxed, friendly and collaborative. We leave no stone unturned, value continuous learning, foster trial and error and always stay calm. Work life balance and personal growth are fundamental values and strongly encouraged.
- Competitive compensation - A living wage is not a luxury
- Annual fitness allowance and medical coverage
- Public transit pass - Feel better about polluting less
- Continuous learning - When you know better, you do better
- Flexible schedule - We get work / life balance
If that's what you're looking for, we want to hear from you.
Send us your resume by email email@example.com .